Mining in Snow Canyon began back in the 1870s and continued through fairly recent times going by the ruins here. We found the ruins of 4 different mill sites as we continued up the canyon and we suspect there are even more.

An arrastra we found in the canyon

Brian found an old baseball and a miners lunch box

Matt found this mill site notice inside a tobacco tin. Its dated 1932.

Grant, Pat, Bill, Matt, Andy, Brian, Hoover, Calico, Jim, Ripley, Beaudry, Cat, Spot and Sean.

Ghost town index Ghost town links Who are we? Directions to ghost towns? email us!Webrings and Awards Join Ripley's Ghost Town Mailing List Ghost Town Rallies Assorted photos that didnt fit anywhere else Ripley's Puppy Pictures