We visited Standard during our 3rd Annual Ghost Town Rally. Standard, also known as Standardville, was a coal mining town that was occupied from 1912 through the 1950s. The ruins are numerous and we had a fantastic time exploring the area.
The two photos above is the remaining structure of the hosptial. We found the "Women allowed" written inside the main entrance.
Not quite sure what the main structure is (photo at top of page), its the largest structure at the site. There are too many rock ruins at the site to count but up the canyon a few miles are the ruins we found the most interesting.